We managed to get done about as much as I thought we would on the turkey coop yesterday. Having the father-in-law around to help was a Godsend. We got so much more finished than we would have without him.
We finished while it was still light out, but I had to take care of all the animals before I had a chance to snap the final photos.
Today we hope to get the floor in and the walls up. The windows still need to be cut and the wire stapled on and the doors need to be cut as well. If we are lucky we will get the corrugated roofing on, too, but I think that is pushing it. Floor and walls are the goals. Anything else is gravy.
I mentioned the revision to the turkey brooder, but here’s a photo of it:
And here are the new meat chicks: